I’m tickled with this in just about every way. It’s much nicer than the model photos led me to believe it would be, and a good bit bigger, too; the design is 9X11. I also got the key fully corrected, and will be printing an accurate one to keep with it. It worked up a lot faster than I was expecting, too — three weeks gate to gate.
I made only a few changes to the chart instructions:
- I backstitched the lettering, which looks much less ragged this way.
- I changed the colors of the trees to ones I like better.
- I did the upper edges of the skyline buildings with partial stitches where appropriate; the chart calls for only full stitches.
(photos: original work)